11.17.2008

More bracelets

I don't think I've posted pics of these before .. if I'm that forgetful, I'm sorry! ;o)

The first is one I made last night. It's a K&Company bracelet kit I got on sale at PizazzIt - and I love it! It came with many pieces for the inserts, so now I'll be buying blanks from Artchix & getting to work on more. The second is of the 3 "Twilight" bracelets I made K & 2 of her friends, for the movie viewing Friday night. The last is the winter bracelet I made for my mom. Yeah, I'm addicted ...


3 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow! I love them all. Esp. the K & Co. bracelet. Never seen those and I scrapbook. Where have I been? Under a rock for the past few years apparently. LOL

Love the Twilight bracelets, can't wait for Friday night. Yes you know where I'll be. LOL Tell Kelli I'll be dragging Randy to the movie with me.

And I love your Mom's bracelet. I can understand whey you're addcited. If I could do this I'd be making all kinds of bracelets.

Pumpkin said...

Oh WOW! No wonder you are addicted! You're pumping out some gorgeous bracelets that's for sure :o)

WendyCarole said...

I love them all