11.25.2008

Next class!


My next online class begins Monday .. cannot wait! Sandy recommended Shimelle's "Journal Your Christmas" class & it looked way too fun to pass up. Sandy took the class last year & I absolutely love what she created - and what better way to get into the Christmas spirit and create a beautiful memory of our holidays? Go look at Shimelle's site & join in! Come play with us!

I have to share Shimelle's own words from her site - they express the 'why' very well:

It’s something that started small. One year it was just me and my pen and my book, trying to take back Christmas and rediscover my love of the holiday after a few years when Christmas lacked a certain sparkle. The second Christmas, I shared the idea with a small group of crafty friends, just to see if this reclaiming idea was something that made sense outside of my head. It did. And from there, Journal your Christmas became an online class that I shared with the rest of the world. And by ‘rest of the world’, I mean we now have Christmas journallers from more than forty countries.

This is the most magical time of the year, so it’s time to make Journal your Christmas just a bit more magical yet.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice spangly new blog! Thanks for the comments on mine - see you in JYC :)

Pumpkin said...

What a beautiful way to record memories. Can't wait to see yours Nancy :o)