11.20.2008

One more day!

Well, first ... my DD will be HOME this afternoon! YEA!!!! I've not seen her for 3 weeks & I miss her a LOT! She's bringing 2 friends home so they can go to the Puddle of Mudd concert tonight. Almost wish I was going with them, but standing for hours at a concert just isn't so appealing anymore. ;-)

Then ... tomorrow is TWILIGHT! Seriously, if you've not read the books & you're into beautiful romance at all - read the books! They're a fast read (I read all 4 in 2 weeks) & very enjoyable. So, tomorrow night, my DD, a group of her friends, another mom & I are off to the movies. They'll be wearing the bracelets I made them, I'll be wearing the one I received from a wonderful friend ... and we'll have a blast! Ahhhh .... Edward ... YUM!!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I would be standing at the concert. LOL And yes Edward. Yummmy. Can't wait to introduce Randy to Edward tomorrow night even if it's later than you. :P

Pumpkin said...

That's great!!!! No wonder you are excited x2 ;o) Have a wonderful visit and enjoy the movie. I see that the first night is already sold out here.