11.15.2008

rain rain go away ...!

We had a beautiful fall day here yesterday - sun, warm temps - very nice! But, as with most things, good things come to an end ... today it's raining (a lot) and we're to get snow flurries tonight & tomorrow. Silly weather....

T got home last night from his annual 2 week trip to New England. YEA!! It's nice to be able to spread my stuff everywhere while he's gone - leave projects spread hither & yon - but, it's nicer to have him home.

I played with another winter bracelet last night. I'm not sure if it needs more 'bling' or not. I've sent it to the person I think I'm making it for (if she likes it) to get her opinion - but, what do you think? Add more of the red & green crystals?

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I happen to love it like this. :D Gorgeous bracelet as always. You should see these like I said before. Love it. Love it.

You're so creative, told you so.

Pumpkin said...

That is JUST ADORABLE Nancy! I'm sure whoever you made it for will love it :o)

Renee said...

How awesome!!! I think it looks great just like it is!!!!