11.23.2008

Stash!!

What a stash-filled day yesterday was - which is always a good thing!

This first packet is from Stephanie at Homespun Hospitality. I think I mentioned it in an earlier blog ... the $ she raised from these packets she made helps fund grocery gift cards for families in her school district. An awesome thoughtful project!










This is the stash I ordered & received within the week from Artchix Studios - one of my absolute favorite online stores! Can't wait to play!




And this last one ... oh, what fun I'm going to have as this stirs many memories! It's a journal book made from a 1948 geometry book ... too fun! Melissa has wonderful vintage creations in her Etsy shop. You may notice my thank you card on the book is from her other shop Crab Apple Designs, which is moving to BlueCake...

Have you shopped in Etsy yet? You should! Such wonderful handmade creations await you!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love it all of course. I'm still waiting for my Stephanie kit. Isn't she great?

And I'm going to have to check out Artchix, I've never been there.

Love the Geometry journal, how cute is that! I think I must overshop at Etsy. LOL

Pumpkin said...

Look at all that wonderful stuff! No wonder you are excited :o)

Nancy you're being naughty! I don't need to shop around Esty. That will just get me into trouble ;o)