11.02.2008

to keep myself busy...

I started this this evening ... boy, do my fingers hurt! ;o)

I've signed up for 2 online classes ... I think I shared that in my other blog. (oh, for a brain!) One started this weekend, the other starts in a week. What have I gotten myself into?!?! *lol* The first can be found at Lisa Pace's site - The 12 Days of Christmas. Looks like it'll be creative fun, though I see supplies I need to get for this week. The area craft stores must love me... Maybe I need a second job??? Yeah, right ....

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love that bracelet, it's so pretty. I bet your fingers hurt, mine would too.

See you in class...;P And you don't need a second job. LOL

Pumpkin said...

Now that was a lot of work! Beautiful Nancy :o)

I LOVE your background. Pumpkins...need I say more? LOL!