11.09.2008

Twilight

Have you gotten hooked yet? Are you a Twilight addict? If not, well, why not? ;-) My DD read the book a couple of years ago & has inhaled the following 3. I just didn't read them. Too many other books waiting for me. Then, for whatever reason, I decided to read Twilight. Guess I just wondered what the hullabaloo was all about. The movie's due out in a couple of weeks, my DD & 2 of her college friends are coming home to see it with a group ... and, now, me, too.

As T prepared for his camping trip, I bought The Artist's Way, determined to at least begin reading it while he was gone. Quiet time here, so ... good time. A bit of personal exploration time, you know?

Then ... I bought Twilight. Have NOT touched TAW, though I see it sitting there on my shelf, brooding, sad that I've not lifted it from its place. I've now read Twilight & am almost done with New Moon. Friday, while out on errands, I thought about buying Eclipse & thought "no, it'll take the rest of the weekend to get through Twilight". HA!!! I was at Barnes & Noble yesterday morning, buying Eclipse & New Moon. So, now we have the full set (#4 is already here) and I have little doubt I'll be through all of the books by the end of the week. Yep, New Moon is almost done.

If you've entertained the thought at all of reading these, DO! I'm sure there are some who've started reading the books & stopped ... but, I don't see how. *lol*

2 comments:

Sandy said...

LOL LOL....I knew they'd get you. I picked up Twilight the day Breaking Dawn released because they were having the BD party in Barnes and Noble. I decided to see what all the hype was about. I made an extra trip to get the rest of the books. I read all 4 within 2 weeks. I can't wait for the movie to open on Nov.21 and we will be there, unless we have a playoff game that night, then we will be there on Sat. night to see the movie.

Pumpkin said...

I'm not really into books like that but I saw the trailer on tv and the movie looks very interesting :o)