12.09.2008

Catching up ... sorta

The first here is the beginning of my page for today. The theme is 'tradition' & our stockings are a HUGE part of our traditional celebration. I'm really tired tonight, so this is as far as I got - but my plans are to write the memories, tuck in a picture of my childhood stocking (yep, I've still got it!) and title the page ... maybe tomorrow. I've got to be more awake tomorrow!














The theme for Day #8 was about observing your surroundings, sharing a photo taken & writing about your observations. Our weekend snowfall & my snow-capped coneflowers were what I had to use ...

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Your page looks great and I know the traditions one is going to look great too.

Lisa said...

Wow, I love your page! Thanks for stopping by "abeadaday"! I will be putting up the cube and squaredelle bracelet that I've been wearing all week on Saturday. It's a little over the top, but so sparkly. I wanted to also share a comment about grace from something I was reading over the summer. I hope you don't mind! Take care, Lisa C.

Here is an excerpt from one of the lessons in "a course in miracles".

"....Grace is an aspect of the Love of God which is most like the state prevailing in the unity of truth. It is the world's most lofty aspiration, for it leads beyond the world entirely. Grace is acceptance of the Love of God within a world of seeming hate and fear. By grace alone the hate and fear are gone, for grace presents a state so opposite to everything the world contains, that those whose minds are lighted by the gift of grace can not believe the world of fear is real. Oneness is simply the idea God is. And in His Being, He encompasses all things. No mind holds anything but Him. We say "God is," and then we cease to speak, for in that knowledge words are meaningless..."

Pumpkin said...

I can't believe how you're coming up with all these different pages. It truly amazes me :o)