12.12.2008

JYC ... 2 days

Day 11's prompt is the beautiful Christmas tree & one's memories of trees past or present. I can't imagine a Christmas without a tree of some size! Sometimes, it seems more work than I want to deal with, but once that beauty's up & decorated - I am glad we carried through. Our house's basement is half basement, half crawlspace & of course, things like the trees & decoration storage boxes are all in the crawlspace - which I detest crawling into. Once K's moved on to her own home, who will I send in there to get the boxes?!?! ;-)












Do you spend lots of time & thought wrapping gifts? I try to ... then, most years, end up feeling like I'm in a time crunch so it's almost an assembly line of preparation. Get paper on it, slap a ribbon or bow on it ... next! I see so many pretty and/or unique wrapping ideas online or on tv shows & I have such good intentions ....

3 comments:

WendyCarole said...

I am not good at present wrapping usually lose the scissors under the paper can't find the end of the tape and get thoroughly frustrated with it.

Pumpkin said...

We 'did' have a crawl space but no more! WOOHOO! Now someone else can deal with it ;o)

Sandy said...

Love the pages. We store all of our "stuff" out in the barn. I send the men folk out to get the containers. Once Shelby's gone I'll get a tiny little bitty tree to put up so the cats will quit tormenting me. They drive me insane with the ornaments, pulling the ribbon off, etc.