12.14.2008

Purses & Mamma Mia

What more could a woman want for her birthday?

I have to confess...I picked out the purse for my mom to give me. *lol* She's not able to get out & about much right now, so here's what I picked out for me, for my birthday. Isn't it awesome??? And, yeah, I'm not a teenager ... well, chronologically anyway. ;o) The purse is from the "Red" line by Marc Ecko & one of the surprises about the bag is the little red envelope tucked in the inside pocket, that has a little "personal" note inside, "Thanks for showing love ... Enjoy!" - what a great touch!










And because my family knows my love of ABBA & Mamma Mia, T gave me the soon-to-be-released DVD of the movie & K gave me the soundtrack CD. YEA!!!! I love them both (the people and the gifts!).

Today ... well, let's hope I get my JYC caught up! :o)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love love love that purse. Too cool. And the note was a nice touch. I do remember Abba. And so glad you love your gifts. How sweet of them. Sounds like you're having a great day.

Pumpkin said...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Great gifts :o)