12.02.2008

Snow

Oh, this is fun ... day #2 of JYC! I know I won't be able to keep at each day, every day ... but once in the swing of it, I'll be able to note what I want to do & have catch-up times.

I have more I want to include with today's page ... memories & such, so at some point, I'll do a partner page. Some time ...












The snow today was enough to have me sighing, wanting to play outside. But there certainly wasn't enough to play in ... but I can dream, right? Our grandkids have already had snow days in upper Michigan ... when's mine???

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Ha where's my snow day. LOL I love your page and your snowflake. Looks great. I'm going to bed early, long day tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you at work. I won't be at home to play either. text me.

Pumpkin said...

Great page Nancy! Any snow that we get, I'll send directly to you. Although...I think I promised someone else some too ;o)