1.15.2009

blabbering

It's -11 wind chill right now! YIKES! Since much of our continent is experiencing bitter cold of one sort or another, I hope you're home & toasty warm tonight.

I met 2 friends for dinner tonight .. yummy food at El Vaquero & great conversation! What a wonderfully pleasant end to the work day. Oh! And when I got home, I had a package waiting for me ... opened it, recognizing the name of the sender. Earlier this week, I ordered a few things online & thought it was one of those items. I opened the package & remembered looking at this particular journal at one of the Etsy shops, but then thought - I don't remember ordering this. Well, guess what! It was a surprise gift from Sandy! I'll post a picture tomorrow- it's a really cute "coffee" journal from Dawn's Etsy shop. Thank you, Sandy! I love it!

On a sad note ... this was the last episode of CSI:Vegas with Grissom ... this has always been one of my favorite shows & I'm sad Grissom won't be part of the show (on screen) anymore. But...it did have a surprise ending that was very sweet. *sigh*

Now to hope I can stay awake long enough to watch Jeremy Larson on Leno! *yawn*

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Your welcome. Glad you liked it. I love Dawn's work and she was who helped me get my start. :D She's so sweet.

I'm glad you had a great time with your friends. It's always great to get out and enjoy a meal with the girls. I do that quite often myself. :D

I hope you stay warm in this refrigerator.

Pumpkin said...

Yes, it's FREEZING up this way too! Poor Brie is having a hard time :o(

That was very nice of her!

Oh, I'm glad you didn't spoil it because I haven't watched the new CSI yet. I'm really going to miss Grisom too :o(