1.10.2009

I spent a large part of today creating for APAD ... feels so good to be caught up!














We didn't get all of the bad weather that was predicted, thankfully. But, we stayed inside anyway ... had breakfast for dinner (yum!) & K & I watched "Baby Mama". Good movie!

Tomorrow, we take K back to college ... It's been so great having her here for a month! None of us are ready for her to be away again.

And, finally .. with 2:34 minutes left in CBJ's game against the Wild - CBJ's winning, 4-1 AND one of our rookies (Filatov) had a hat trick! What an incredible game! GO CBJ!!!

3 comments:

Marta said...

OH MY GOD those are gorgeous!

please send me an invite to that group...that is so awesome!

btw...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I've lost 160# so far and counting..and I'm planning on re-entering my life!

I've starting online book reviewing.

Pumpkin said...

Nice pages Nancy :o)

I'm sorry to hear that K is going back to school. I know how much you will miss her :o( ((((HUGS))))

Sandy said...

I love all of your pages. I will be caught up tomorrow night. Our weekend isn't over yet.....LOL