1.14.2009

It really snowed!

After days (weeks?) of being told we're going to get snow ... we did, today!


The snow was very light - though there's lots of it - so, T's answer to shoveling the driveway was to use a short piece of plywood. Worked quickly & easily! As a friend of mine said ... T's invented the redneck snowshovel. *lol*






This was the volume of snow coming down as we ate dinner ...








My van, at the office ... We figured we had at least 4" of snow there today. And, yes, driving home was such fun (said with heavy sarcasm). A half hour drive in normal time took almost 1.5 hours today. BUT ... I made it safe & sound & there's a LOT to be said for that!




Wasn't the moon beautiful this morning?

4 comments:

Meari said...

I don't know about you, but I'm soooo ready for winter to be over! I've had enough of the white stuff!

Pumpkin said...

I think T deserves a prize for the most inventive way to get rid of snow :o)

Sandy said...

I love the snowshovel! Too funny. The pictures are so pretty of that yucky stuff.

Love the photo with the pretty little ball with the snow on it. And the moon is beautiful.

Glad to know you made it home safe in all of that.

WendyCarole said...

Your moon looks wonderful