1.10.2009

Party!

What a fun surprise I had yesterday when I got home!

Sandy & her family sent us a New Orleans Mardi Gras king cake! (Thank you, Sandy, Randy & Shelby!) The box contained the cake - praline pecan filling YUM! - Mardi Gras beads & dubloons, a drink cup, chicory coffee, a CD of Mardi Gras music, a MG poster & a MG guide. It is all so wonderful! Sandy had sent me other MG beads earlier in the week (along with a lot of other awesome goodies - I'm such a blessed woman!), so I'm now full of bling & ready to party!












Someday, I'll be in New Orleans for Mardi Gras!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi there, I love stopping by your blog for a bit of positivity and spiritual truths. Thanks so much!

WendyCarole said...

How exciting. I love surprises

Pumpkin said...

LOL! Now that's a fun surprise :o)

Sandy said...

So glad you liked it. They are so good. I can't wait for the parades to start this year. You look so cute with your "bling".