1.20.2009

What a day!

A true gift has been given to the US - Barack Obama! What a glorious day in our history!! May God grant him strength, courage, faith, perseverence ...

<--The box? Well ... someone knows it means more than a gift ... ;o) [yep, being ornery *lol*]






I didn't see much of the inaugural balls & such, but I did see the Obama's take their first dance, with Beyonce singing "At Last". The absolute joy & love that radiated from the couple was just awesome! How inspiring to watch two people so obviously in love!

5 comments:

Mary said...

What a beautiful tribute. I'm praying for President Obama and his family.

Blessings,
Mary

Sandy said...

Yes "you" did! You and that box. LOL Thanks for the laugh, again. My head hurts now. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Lisa said...

Hi Nancy! thanks so much for your comments on abeadaday. I like the name, beading enabler! Have a great day!! -Lisa C.

JessicaLynn said...

I agree. I wish them the best as well. :)


Jessica Lynn

ladybug said...

Amen to that! ;)