2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yeah, it's 5:30pm & I'm just now wishing you a Happy VD! (lol... my guy loves saying that!) See, our main computer is on the fritz ... and T's been working for days to fix it ... and he's still playing, I mean, working on it. In the meantime, I can use our laptop - which is slower than molasses - or my Blackberry (aren't I special?) - all of which comes down to, I'm not online much so not sharing me here much. Aren't you sad? *lol*

ANYWAY - THANK YOU, Mikki! I won one of her giveaways in OWOH - an awesome bracelet! I'll share a picture when I'm back on our 'real' computer.

Speaking of gifts ... guess what I got for VDay from T? Tickets to the CBJ game in March against the Boston Bruins! WHOO HOO! We have family in Massachusetts who are staunch Bruins fans - it's always fun when our teams play one another.

Of course that means that week in March - I'll be toast. The game is one night, the Nickelback concert is the next. Yep, I'm going with K & her friend to see Nickelback, Seether & Hinder (I think that's who the other two groups are). I'm probably too old to be standing in general admission but ... I'm going! I so love Nickelback!!

And today, I bought the latest issue of Artful Blogging. I can't wait to be back on the real computer so I can play & explore the blogs shown. There are some wonderful tips for making one's blog better so of course I'll have to see what I can do.

I hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day and know that there are people everywhere who love you for you.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Nancy!!!
Hope you're having a wonderful day full of love & happiness!!! :)
xoxo -j

Pumpkin said...

WHAT!!!! You're going to see Nickelback!!!! I am SOOOO jealous! I love their new CD :o)

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Nancy!

Mika said...

I Love Nickelback. Have fun !!!!
Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Sandy said...

So glad you get to go see your team and Nickleback. Sounds like a great Valentine's Day all around. I hope you had a great day! We did. I've just got to take time to do a blog post soon.

bekaboo said...

What a great day! I'm glad you had so much fun! And congrats on your OWOH win too!

Lisa said...

Hi there! Happy Valentine's day and yes, in response to your question, spring really will come to Ohio, but I am sorry to say, it will be a little while! Why, oh why didn't we move to a warmer climate when we were young and jobless?! I've never explored artful blogging before, sounds interesting!!

bekaboo said...

BTW, your comment that you are "too old" for general admission reminded me of something that happened to us. One year I bought my husband tickets to see No Doubt. The traffic was horrendous (even the band got there an hour late), but my husband drove past the two jam-packed exit lanes all the way up to the actual freeway exit, where a cop was parked, making sure that everyone turned right toward the concert venue. My husband drove right up to him and asked how we could turn left. "I'm sorry, sir" he told us. "You will have to go through that lane to the right and make a U-turn." He then ushered us into an empty lane that led right into free premium parking. As we drove past the hundreds of cars mired in traffic we suddenly realized he thought we were too old to be going to that concert!! We laughed our way all the way into the parking lot!!

GAFFER GIRLS said...

a late happy v-day..
so glad I found you and your wonderful blog...
not enough time..is right...
too many wonderful people out there ..I want to meet you all'
mona & the gaffer girls
*just beautiful...