Thank you, Cathey!
Cathey has awarded me this - sweet! Thank you!
So here are the threads attached to receiving this award:
- list five addictions
- name five other Bloggers that are fabulous
I have two problems with this: (1) only FIVE addictions? (2) how am I to pick 5 of all that I read? Fellow bloggers, you all delight me & you are ALL fabulous - so, please, be kind to this old tax-season-brain-dead blogger & award yourself this - and pass it forward. Pretty please?
So, to narrow it down to five addictions:
* dark chocolate (have to have it EVERY day)
* blogging - reading & (occasionally) composing my own [isn't it just the most fun way to be a voyeur - to share others' lives, to see others' creations??? - shoot, I even read "Artful Blogging" & "Art Journaling" from Somerset Studio!]
* organizing - yes, everything I have, at home, at work, wherever, is organized. Drives me bonkers to have things out of place!
* art journaling - who knew, a year ago, I'd discover the absolute joy of playing with paints & paper, while journaling?? [thank you, Sandy, and the world of journalers!]
* my guy & my daughter ... ok, maybe 'addiction' is a weird word to use to describe my feelings for them, but they are my every minute joy!
Wait! Can I add a 6th? GRATITUDE! Since choosing a word to focus on this year, I've found myself looking at things in a better light - even those people & situations that drive me to post about things as mundane as their laziness! (lol)