3.15.2009

And....


I also received this sweet award from Lydia this past week - thank you!!!

It is an award for Attitude and /or Gratitude! Lydia likes my quotes - I'm glad to know others enjoy my obsession. Lydia's blog is so beautifully artistic! She recently attended a Soiree - check it out!

So, in doing my part of passing the award on, here are the rules:

1)Put the logo on your blog or post (just right click and save to the desktop).
2)Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.(If you don't have 10, it's OK).
3)Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4)Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5)Share the love & link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now, I beg your indulgence here ... my life is indeed very crazy right now. You've read about much of it here (and ask poor Sandy, whom I've neglected badly with all going on!) ... my nominees for this award are the same as listed in the post just below here. All of you, please know how much I appreciate you & your blogs ...

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Congrats on your much deserved awards :o)

Anne said...

Congratulations! :-)