3.15.2009


First, I apologize for being so lax in posting this ...

Terri at Blooming Ideas

extended this award to me at the beginning of last week & I've just been so busy & forgetful, I am just now sharing this. Thank you, Terri, for your kind words & the award!

The award is accompanied by the following words:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. "

Please give more attention to these 8 writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

3. Lisa
8.Jen

As the person who gave the award to Terri said:
"With so many creative artists out there in blogland, it is an incredible honor to be
recognized as having a noteworthy blog!"

I really appreciate this award ... a nice bit of validation, I guess.

There are so many awesome bloggers in this world - the lists of those I follow in Google Reader & Blogger grow almost daily. I hope you have a moment to check out some of my fav bloggers, as listed above - and share your favs with me, if you'd like.

Again - thank you, Terri!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww! Thanks Nancy! I shall pass on the honor!!! :)

Terri said...

no need to apologize...and you are so welcome.

Anne said...

Congratulations on your blog award! :-)

Lydia said...

Wow- Thank you Nancy- just getting to the blog world after delivery for my show:)