3.29.2009

More....

Almost to the day, two years ago, I joined in a cross-stitch round robin with friends in PALs (an online stitching/chatting site). Last night, I put my last finishing stitch in it - and I love it as much today as I did 2 years ago! To all who stitched on this, THANK YOU! It will be made into an accordion book, once I remember to order the book.




















This is a necklace I bought recently from Tonia's Etsy shop, the "It's All Good" section - as I mentioned a few days ago. I love it!

5 comments:

Pumpkin said...

WOOHOO! Happy Dance for you :o)

Beautiful necklace!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that's beautiful! I can't believe you accomplish so much!! Seems like I think about doing more than I do the doing!! I am intrigued by the fact you are making it into an accordian book. That sounds like so much fun! I've seen them made from card stock, but never with something like this. You are very brave!

Sandy said...

It's gorgeous and I'm so glad I was able to stitch on it for you. I'm also glad we're so much closer now than we were when I stitched on it. :) Even though I'm not in Pals anymore I did meet several nice people there too.

I love the necklace. Isn't Tonia the best? And I love her creative jewelry. It's so nice to see people giving back.

lori said...

How neat! And what a treasure that book will be!!!
xx

Lydia said...

What beautiful, intricate work. An heirloom. Just gorgeous!