3.06.2009

Photos on my computer - finally!

T has been working & working on our home computer, as I've said (ok, whined about) here earlier. Tonight, I am finally able to share pictures!


Ok, not the best photo - but, it's a scarf I made K through the RedVelvetArt class. It's jersey knit fabric, with felt flowers I cut & stitched at each end.









The teepees are also for the RVA class. (Hmmm... have I posted these before?)








I've recently joined the "AllThingsTim" Yahoo group - Tim, as in Tim Holtz. He's a fantastic artist with a very cool line of products. As you may have noticed through my journal pages & all, I'm "into" distressing, altering art. I love the vintage look & Tim's products work beautifully for that. So, I've joined a group that totally enables me in my endeavors!


These first 2 photos of "stuff" are my recent purchases from a local online shop. (She has a shop in her home, too - I've just not gotten there, yet) Oh, yeah, I had FUN!






Besides just being hooked on Tim's products, part of the above stash purchase is my contribution to a TakeIt/LeaveIt exchange I'm in, in the Yahoo group. The woman who started the exchange has sent each of us participants a few goodies because, as she explained, she used a great cigar box to carry the TI/LI items on their journey & she didn't think she'd put enough in the box. (She very much did, though!) These are the items I received - she made the book, enclosed 2 pages of grungeboard & wrapped the book in the alcohol inked/acrylic painted paper towel. I love it all!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love all the stuff you got at her shop. You'll have to share the web address with me. That box is awesome. I remember us talking about it. Love what she did with the little album and the paper towels. Too cool. I love Tim's stuff too. He's an awesome artist.

Pumpkin said...

Wow! Beautiful scarf Nancy!

So when do you find time to work between all this creativity and shopping???? ;o)