3.14.2009

Saturday night

It's past my bedtime ... but, a friend is visiting, K's out at her dad's ... no bed, yet.

K & I went to European Papers today - oh, my! I'll get pictures of my purchases tomorrow ... but what fun we had! They don't carry the amount of paper I expected, but charms, inks, ATC supplies, paints, collage pages ... oh, yes! I bought microscope slides - can't wait to play! But, I forgot to get bales, so I guess I'll "have" to go to OneStop this week. I want to check out their brass & copper linking anyway ... I still haven't stopped at a Michael's to see if any here are stocking Tim Holtz's stuff, yet ... oh, the temptation! I got a bit of APAD journaling done today, but not as much as I'd hoped. Oh well ... all in due time, right?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Nancy! That shopping trip sounds like so much fun! I spent a couple hours at Joann's. Just finishing up the last page of my book and I am DONE! I had to make sure I listed resources correctly. Anyway, I would love to go to Artiscape!! I haven't decided yet.I think I better get on the ball! How about you?

lisa currie said...

i love the quotes in your sidebar! espeically this one... "I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it" thanks for sharing! i'm quote munger :)

Tammie Lee said...

That sounds like a wonderful shopping spree! Have fun creating.