3.29.2009

Sharing pictures

As I shared earlier today, yesterday I met Wendy Vecchi ... so of course, I was inspired to make my first tag using some of my newly-acquired stash. I did background pages for my journal today, too, using some of Wendy's stamps - but I'll share those once I finish the pages.


This tag uses 2 of Tim Holtz' stamps, the heart is his Grungeboard & the circle tag is one of his. Oh, and the color is all TH Distress Ink! I sprayed the tag with a water/glitter (the exact name escapes me!)/alcohol ink similar to what Wendy was using yesterday. I love the effect, though it doesn't show well here.





Wendy was so sweet & made this tag for me yesterday. I was such a geek, as I stood there, blabbering with excitement! Oh well ... hopefully she doesn't think I'm some weirdo stalker & realizes I'm just a fan.














And these are 2 pages I've done recently for APAD. The "metro" one is colored with Twinkling H20 - my first project using it & I love it! Guess I'm going to have to stop by European Papers soon to buy some more!







2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Amazing! Those journals are going to be something to treasure Nancy.

Anne said...

Hi, Nancy! Love the tag you made and the one you received as a treasure from Wendy. Great journal pages, too! :-)