4.16.2009

I'm learning..

If you're a frequent visitor here, you know I've become a huge fan of Tim Holtz - and my stash increases mightily, often. I'd gotten a package of his "ornate frames" and sat the other evening & put these necklaces together. Both use Artchix collage images - and the one on the right sports a thin layer of Diamond Glaze over it since I spilled the stuff all over my craft sheet (don't have one? get one! they are wonderful Teflon sheets to put under whatever you're working on).

Next I want to make one using Suze's creations as inspiration .. Aren't her necklaces beautiful???

If you, too, like Tim Holtz's style & creations, he's posted his latest workshop samples on his blog - check 'em out! If you are lucky enough to attend any of his workshops - have a wonderful time! I am really looking forward to October & cruisin' with Tim & Wendy ... oh, yeah!

Can't end today's post without saying: GO BLUEJACKETS! Beat Detroit! Yep, the playoffs (for us) begin TONIGHT!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Nancy! The Carolina Hurricanes are also in the Stanley Cup Playoffs ... only we're in the Eastern Division and you're in the Western. Go 'Canes! :-)

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful job Nancy!