4.11.2009

Sisterhood Award

Marilyn, aka Summer Gypsy, commented here the other day that she had a Sisterhood award for me & all who read her blog - so I finally picked it up today. Thank you, Marilyn!

Like Marilyn, I'm not passing it on to specific readers here - but to all of you who share my days with me by visiting my blog. Thank each & everyone one of you! Now, grab the avatar and let the world know that you are a treasured "sister."

If I may quote you, Marilyn: "I love so many blogs!!! But, I feel like I follow "friends" not just blogs. When I discover a new "home away from home" that tugs at my soul, it's like finding an oasis that will continue to refresh and inspire my spirit through the upcoming days of the journey. I appreciate your creativity more than words can say! For those "non-bloggers" who are reading this post, you are very much appreciated for your visit. Hopefully, the posts found here will blend with your life's experience!!" [So much for my creativity this morning - copying her words! *lol*] Those of you whom I follow - thank you for sharing all you do! You give me laughter, inspiration, hope - you open my eyes to places & people outside my daily world. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations on your blog award! :-)

Sandy said...

Congrats Nancy. I feel that way too. I've made so many friends through blogging. I love reading about others lives. Hope you all enjoy the game tonight.

Pumpkin said...

Congrats on your award Nancy! Hope you're having a Happy Easter weekend :o)