4.17.2009

Tonight's the night


This weekend is Artiscape here in Columbus & this evening, I'll be in Tonia Davenport's class, making a plexiglass heart. It's going to be so much fun!!

Unlocking Inspiration- A Collaborative Art Project is one of the weekend's events. Attendees of the weekend received "a vintage skeleton key to inspire a work of art. Anything goes here- jewelry, mixed media canvas, bound books, etc. as long as a key is somehow included in your artwork. Pieces are ... displayed en masse to make one large art showing, unveiled at Saturday’s dinner party. A silent auction follows to benefit programs of the Women’s Fund of Central Ohio " How cool is that? So, I made this bracelet - hope someone loves it!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

How exciting!!! Have a great time!!! I can't wait to hear about it!!!

Anne said...

Hi, Nancy! Love the bracelet you made! How cute!

And you're right ... both the 'Canes and the Blue Jackets had rocky starts ... but that don't mean a thang! Go 'Canes! Go Blue Jackets! ;-)

Pumpkin said...

Have fun Nancy! I can't wait to see what you come up with :o)

Sandy said...

I love the bracelet you made, great job and I know someone will love it. I hope you have a blast at Artiscape. If I were closer I'd be sitting beside you. ;) Tell Tonia hello for me. I can't wait to hear all about the fun. I hope your team wins tonight. :)

Lisa said...

Hi Nancy! I love your bracelet!! It really stood out amongst all the skeleton key projects at Artiscape!!