5.13.2009

I finally made one!

An ATC ... artist trading card ... yea!!











So, be honest, please ... what do you think? (Sorry the quality's not any better - was too lazy to put batteries in the camera) The background is Tim Holtz's grungepaper - the ABC paper is Graphic 45 - the photo is Artchix Studio - the metal flower is Tim Holtz's as well & the little heart's cut from grungepaper. Oh, the background's one of Tim's stamps & all colors are from Tim's distress inks. Please .. any comments, criticisms, whatever would be most welcome!

4 comments:

Terri said...

From what I see it looks great!
Love that Tim Holtz products too.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cool! You know, when Mary and I were visiting European papers we didn't know what "ATC" meant as we wandered around and saw that reference everywhere. We soon learned what they were and were amazed at the coolness and fun of this concept. I bet they are fun to make!!

Sandy said...

I think it's great. I love all that you used on it too.

Pumpkin said...

Congrats Nancy! If course, I think it's cool but I've never seen these before and plus, your work is always awesome :o)