5.29.2009

One down...

209 to go ...













for the Tim Holtz/Mexico cruise. Yeah, only 209 to go...

I inked the background with Distress Inks, the verbage stamp is one of Tim's, the face is one I picked up at JoAnn's sometime back & the postage stamp is from a packet I bought at European Papers. And though you can't see it in this fuzzy poor photo, the verbage is stamped and glittered with Perfect Pearls, using the technique Tim posted on a recent blog post.

Let's hope my creativity kicks it up some - I made a number of backgrounds for ATC's this week & stamped a few that I don't consider done yet. And that's it. I've read two James Patterson books though ... yep, I'm addicted. My heart's been wrestling with "letting go" of my 19 year old now that she's home & has a boyfriend, so the books have been my refuge, I guess. Time to accept & move on, huh?

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Cool! You still have to make 209 though????

I love James Patterson :o)

Lydia said...

It's tough cutting those strings, isn't it? Keep that thread going though- she still needs your quiet guidance. :D Lydia

Sandy said...

I love the ATC. It's so pretty. You can do it, there's "only" 209 left.

I'll be cutting those strings in just 3 years myself. I have a son so the relationship is somewhat different. He's my only son, even though I have 3 step children, he's the only one I'll ever have of my very own. It's very hard because we know and they think we don't "get" it. I feel your pain. And hey I love James Patterson too.

Lisa said...

Yay glitter!! You have been busy, I just had a chance to get caught up a little bit. Sounds like a fun trip to Ky, can't wait to hear about your bead store finds!! :)

Looks like the meetup is rescheduled for the end of June. Maybe I'll see you then. The group leader mentioned she is taking a class at Ally's Saturday, so I might stop over there. Take care!!