6.18.2009

Seed beads, anyone?

My original thought was to use 3 strands of different sized beads for this, but after stringing them, I decided I didn't like how it looked after all, so I ended up with 2 strands of #11's & one smaller (#14's? - the container wasn't marked). The "donut" was purchased when I was in Nashville. I bought 2 since I didn't know what I was going to make with them .. now what do I do with the second one? Maybe I'll make a bracelet with it ... maybe I'll make something to give away here. Decisions, decisions!

3 comments:

Brian K said...

Hi Nancy! Thanks for your post on my blog! I'll add you to my blog list! Thanks for stopping by!

WendyCarole said...

Like the necklace looks good against that top

Pumpkin said...

I love how the two colors compliment each other. Great job Nancy :o)