6.29.2009

Thank you!


Hmm ... is her .gif working?

Well...regardless ... If not, she's supposed to be curtseying, so to set the "mood" ...

I'd like to do something I don't do often enough: say thanks to all of you who stop here .... and THANK YOU to all who leave comments! Earlier today I read a well-said blog post about the leaving of comments & remembering to thank those who do - a point made was if someone handed me a box of something, I'd say thank you. If someone complimented something about me or mine, I'd say thank you. Immediately. Yet, I rarely respond to comments left here ... no real reason, but I'd never considered it in this light. I will now try to do better because I very much appreciate the gift of you taking the time to say something to me here.

And, if I ever get to blog surf again (ok, we know I will, but I hope sooner rather than later!), I'm going to be better about leaving comments ... to remember my manners, to be more "polite" as I peruse the blogs I read.

3 comments:

Swirly said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope to meet you in person this September!

Pumpkin said...

What a nice post Nancy but you're always considerate :o)

Anne said...

Hi, Nancy! What a lovely thank you! And I've always found you to be polite and caring. I appreciate the fact that you do tend to leave comments on occasion and often thank me for leaving comments on your blog by stopping by to visit mine. Hope you have a terrific weekend! :-)