6.21.2009

Yea! Finally!

I've actually caught up a bit with journaling! After a month of nothing, I did!


My Blissfully Art Journaling Yahoo group posts daily prompts & I've finally done one! I've saved them practically every day with those good ol' good intentions ... but I finally completed one!
















In the Journal Writing Yahoo group, a few members create monthly grids to at least record daily happenings, thoughts, whatever. I've talked & talked about starting the practice myself... Ha! I finally did it! It's nothing fancy, it was done quickly, but I did it! Yea, me! Now to maintain the focus... I will do it!









I was quite entertained this morning by our bunnies - and relieved to see they were more interested in sniffing & playing & not in nibbling our vegetables.

This reminds me, too, to prep more background pages. That helps so much!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Yes, you are deep - into the thick - of summer! Heat and humidity and delicious fruits and vegetables. Thanks for sharing!

Anne said...

Hi, Nancy! Great journal pages! I especially like the one about the bunnies! :-)

Shelleen said...

I would love a journal for the whole year done up with monthly pages like that. I do buy journals and keep track of books I read, movies watched, and finished cross stitch pieces. This is my first year doing this. I am not artsy like you to make my own, you did a great job.

Nancy said...

Thank you, all!
Shelleen, you are most certainly artistic! Silly wabbit...

Sandy said...

Great pages Nancy. I plan to work in my journal this week too. I finally got caught up on my household chores after those lovely 3 weeks of "voluntering". It's me time this week....well along with Mom time but I hope to work in my journal too. So glad you're doing the calendar too, it looks great.

Melisa said...

You've been busy! I like these kind of pages just as much, if not more, than the so-called deeper stuff. Little snippets of our daily life. Those are important, just because they are ours.

freebird said...

Good job on getting some pages done. I wish you the best of luck on keeping up with the calendar grids. I don't know why it is so hard to write just a sentence about each day. Enjoy those fruits and veggies. Homegrown are best!

Pumpkin said...

I was wondering if you were still doing your journal pages. You have bunnies!!!! Now that is something you did NOT tell me...huh, huh?