7.02.2009

Chronologically....

I'm old enough that my 40th high school reunion dinner/party is tomorrow night. But that still just doesn't seem right ... 40 years since my high school graduation? Me??? How'd that happen?!?

I'm really looking forward to seeing so many of my classmates! Many of us live near one another, but as often happens, we lose touch with one another, then reconnect at a reunion. Of course, I had plans to lose more weight, work out, undergo some huge miraculous physical morph ... and we know how that worked out! *lol*















Last week, while I was in 1StopBeadShop, 2 strands of "crystals" caught my eye. I'd already bought 2 strands of another color combination to use with the big round beads (which had been made into a bracelet last fall but I wanted to re-do) but these second strands reminded me much more of the colors in the focal beads - so, of course I bought them. Over the last couple of evenings, I've made this ... and I'll wear it tomorrow night (and the earrings I made, I think).

Today, it's work, then a haircut/manicure/pedicure ... I am just going to look so good! ;o)

5 comments:

Pumpkin said...

You are going to look FA-BU-LOUS girl!!!! Don't they say that women get better with age? Hey, it's my 20 year reunion this year :oS

Anne said...

Hi, Nancy! Gorgeous bracelet! Have fun at the reunion! :-)

Sandy said...

You look beautiful just how you are and with all that added "bling" you'll just sparkle. Age is just a number don't let anyone tell you any different. Get dressed up and smile everyone will see the true you and it's fabulous. I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend. I want to see some photos! :)

TattingChic said...

Pretty colors! That will look so nice.

Queenly Things said...

My 40th is in September and I'm trying to figure out how to lose 40 lbs in 2 months.