8.06.2009

A rose is a rose ...
















Since Tim Holtz introduced GrungePaper to the market, lots of people have been having fun, coming up with new items to create with it. It's very flexible & almost impossible to tear. Once it's shaped, it holds that shape. Tim made a rose with it a month or two ago ... then many started figuring out how to make them. Wendy Vecchi came up with her own version, using one of her flower stamps to create the shape. Ahhhh.... I can do that, too! So, I followed her directions & made my own first rose! What fun! I think I'm going to put a pinback on it, so I can wear it ... but, who knows for sure? Those of us going on The Artful Voyage in October are all going to wear GrungePaper roses when we arrive in LA so we know one another - cool idea, huh?

Have you played with GrungePaper yet? You should, if you've not! If you have, please let me know - I'd love to see what you create!

8 comments:

Kathy2eggs said...

I can't wait to try some rose making...Yours is so cool...and the bracelet, wonderful...

Pumpkin said...

How neat! And it's SO small too!

Lisa said...

Wow, you have been so busy!!! Your garden and that grunge paper, NICE!! Looks like all is going well! Have a great weekend!! :)

Erin Glee said...

Beautiful! I have not had a chance to buy Grungepaper in a brick & morter store and don't want to pay as much for shipping as I do for the product, so I haven't tried it yet. It looks GREAT!

How are your Cruise ATC Swap pieces coming along? I'm not going on the Cruise, but I was reading your blog a while ago, and was amazed how you were doing each one unique and personal!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Sandy said...

Love the rose Nancy, it's beautiful. I have some packs of Grungepaper and I hope to have some time to play with it soon.

bettyl said...

I never heard of that paper, but you are just great with it!

Anne said...

Hi, Nancy! I saw that Wendy Vecchi tutorial, too! You've done a beautiful job! Love the color, too! :-)

Wanda H said...

Great rose... aren't they fun!!! I have a project in the works that will have one on it :-)) Cool idea to wear them as pins for the voyage... how I wish I could go (sigh).. another year perhaps.