9.07.2009

Thanks, Wendy!















Last Thursday, I received my autographed copy of Wendy Vecchi's new book, Make Art, Studio 490 Style. It's an awesome book - great photos, lists of all materials, beautiful creations. Thank you, Wendy, for all you do for we who love your art!

I wanted to make Mom a birthday card, so of course, I turned to my new book. Decisions, decisions! T & I chose one & I went to work, creating it with what I had on hand. Her frame is from Maya Road, but I've not yet purchased any of their products, so I made my own, as well as my own circle & chipboard base. The rose is the one I made a month or so ago, again, following Wendy's instructions. I freehanded the stem & petals, the papers are Graphic45 (my favorite papers!).

And, guess what? I've finally begun making the zillion ATC's I want to have for the cruise! YES! I have 2 different ones & will share pictures once I get a few made. I got the backgrounds colored, the photo printed & inked today - and may get the lace cut yet tonight. I am SO glad I've finally gotten back into creating!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Nancy! Congratulations on receiving a copy of Wendy's new book! I can see you've already put it to good use! What a fabulous card! Wooo-hooo! :-)