10.22.2009

More cruise photos...

Thanks to Tim's fine business sense, I was able to purchase a 7Gypsies ATC rack from the Marketplace on the cruise - so today, I took it to my office and hung 80 of the cards I received in the cruise swap. I love it! It's so sweet to be able to look at all of these wonderful memories while I sit at my desk ... Can almost hear the laughter, feel the sun on my back...





















The class I forgot to list earlier was Wendy's "Fragments" necklace, which I finished last night. What a fun piece of art to wear!

Sherry finished her necklace with adding pieces of Ideaology & making the Fragment pieces two-sided. I really like that - there were times I'd look down & some of mine would be turned around ... not the best look. (lol) So, yeah, I thought my necklace was done...









T's younger son's birthday is Saturday, so T asked me to make his card, which I did last night. I followed one of Wendy's creations from her book, doing my own thing when I didn't have one of her stamps. The GrungePaper pumpkin is such fun to make! The journal tag is one of Tim's, the background paper is Graphic45.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Oh neat! I bet that will make working in your office much more enjoyable ;o)

LOVE the pumpkin. You know that ;o)